- like to drop a couple of dress or pant size’s without starving yourself?
- want tighter abs, a firmer butt, tight legs and toned arms?
- like to stop making excuses, get fit and be healthy?
- like to get in shape for a reunion, wedding, bikini, vacation or a fun run with friends?
- like to be surrounded by fitness minded people and who are supportive, work hard and have fun too?
- decided that NOW is time to get in shape but are not sure where to start?
- tried Gyms and other Cross Training programs that didn’t give you lasting results and took hours.
- had a regular exercise program but can’t break through a plateau to reach the next level?
- realized that you have to make a change NOW and need a program proven by science that gets you fit fast?
What is MODO Fitness?
Creative Loafing awarded MODO Fitness #1 Boot Camp in Atlanta 2015 while it’s founder, Todd Hancock, was awarded Best Trainer 2014 & 2015 by Creative Loafing and Best Trainer 2015 by BestSelf Magazine. MODO stands for Motivate and Dominate. Our motto is: “We Motivate You To Dominate Life”. Our fitness boot camps are designed for MAXIMUM calorie burn in the shortest amount of time. We will challenge your mind, your body, and most importantly MAKE FITNESS FUN!
Outdoor Boot Camp Training
Our Outdoor Boot Camp Training program is centered on helping each member develop strength, stamina, self-confidence, and new levels of fitness though exercise, nutrition, and community support.
TRX functional training utilizes exercises that improve your movement proficiency in these primary patterns to give you an edge and enhance your performance so you can achieve your goals safely and with good health.
Our group metabolic strength & conditioning boot camp program has become Atlanta’s preferred group fitness program for busy people who are searching for the most effective workouts that take a minimal amount of time each week. Our outdoor sessions consist of metabolic strength & conditioning workouts 4 days each week for 50 minutes. In these training sessions, you are led through a warm up, light stretch, a workout, then a cool down and final stretch. Our strength training sessions use a wide variety of formats including circuits, super sets, ladders, pyramids, AMRAP sets, every-minute-on-the-minute sets and various other formats. We use dumbbells most often but also kettlebells, sandbags, resistance bands, pull up bars, and features of the park like stairs, park benches, hills and more. Our conditioning training sessions are designed to help you increase your aerobic capacity, as well as your anaerobic capacity. During these sessions, the focus is on conditioning your heart, lungs and muscular systems instead of strength only. Here’s a major reason why our metabolic training sessions should be your first choice. A typical strength or conditioning session will burn 500 up to 800 calories in a matter of 50 minutes. This caloric burn is coupled with the rise in EPOC (Excess Post Exercise Oxygen Consumption) is unbeatable. EPOC is a measure of the energy used by your body to bring it from a work out state back to a normal state after you workout. Typically, after a metabolic resistance training workout your body will take up to 36 hours or more to return to a normal state … and in the process burns a LOT of calories!