- like to drop one to two dress or pant sizes in 21 days without starving yourself?
- want tighter abs, a firmer butt, tight legs and toned arms?
- like to stop making excuses, get fit and be healthy?
- want to run an occasional fun run, the Peachtree Road Race or obstacle race with friends?
- like to learn the scientifically proven rapid fat loss & fitness secrets our members use?
- decided that NOW is time to take action but are not sure where to start?
- tried Gyms and other Cross Training programs that made you get bigger or injured?
- had a regular exercise program but can’t break through a plateau or find the motivation to push yourself to the next level?
- realized that you have to make a change NOW for your health, a career move, big birthday, wedding or reunion and need a program proven by science that gets you fit fast?
What is MODO Fitness?
Our motto is simple: We Motivate You To Dominate Life.
Our boot camps are designed for MAXIMUM calorie burn in the shortest amount of time. We want to get you fit, get you healthy, challenge your mind, challenge your body, and most importantly MAKE FITNESS FUN!
Outdoor Boot Camp Training
Our Outdoor Boot Camp Training program is centered on helping each member develop strength, stamina, self-confidence, and new levels of fitness though exercise, nutrition, and community support.
TRX functional training utilizes exercises that improve your movement proficiency in these primary patterns to give you an edge and enhance your performance so you can achieve your goals safely and with good health.
Our group metabolic strength & conditioning boot camp program has become Atlanta’s preferred group fitness program for busy people who are searching for life-changing body transformations, with a minimum amount of training time each week.
Our outdoor sessions consist of metabolic strength & conditioning workouts up to 4 days per week. In these training sessions, our clients are led through a warm up & workout with a metabolic finisher that allows them to burn extra calories for up to 30 hours after their workout is done.
Our metabolic strength training sessions are set up through a variety of formats including circuits, super sets, ladders, pyramids, AMRAP sets, every-minute-on-the-minute sets and various other formats. Our metabolic strength training sessions utilize a wide variety of equipment starting with body weight and including dumbbells, kettlebells, TRX suspension trainers, sandbags, medicine balls, resistance bands, pull up bars, stairs, hills and more.
Our metabolic conditioning training is designed to help our clients increase their aerobic capacity, as well as their anaerobic capacity. While we utilize many of the same exercises and use similar formats for these sessions, the focus is placed on the conditioning of the heart, lungs and muscular systems as opposed to focusing solely on strength.
There’s a major reason why our metabolic training sessions should be your first choice. A typical strength session will burn up to 500 calories in a matter of 30 minutes. This caloric burn is coupled with the rise in EPOC (Excess Post Exercise Oxygen Consumption). EPOC is a measure of the energy used by your body to bring it from a work out state back to a normal state after you workout. Typically, after a metabolic resistance training workout your body will take up to 36 hours or more to return to a normal state … and in the process burns a LOT of calories!