What Is MODO Fitness Training?
No matter what is making you take action, MODO Fitness will give you the boost to make your fitness goals a reality. Our comprehensive workouts work the entire body, heart and muscles to get you going in a fraction of what traditional programs can deliver.
The month long outdoor fitness classes are designed to inspire and motivate everyone to be their best. We focus on helping you achieve your goals by pushing yourself to improve daily.
Our certified instructors and leadership team is there with you to guide you through the program and maximize your results by teaching proper techniques, nutrition and lifestyle coaching. You show up and we will show you how to break through physical and mental barriers to dominate life!
It will transform your life so get started today! If you didn’t see my before and after pictures, here’s a couple of side-by-sides for you. Yes, 60 pounds ago I was a different person so I understand both sides of the fitness coin. We teach a sustainable lifestyle program for women and men that will have you fit in no time and keeping the weight off forever.
What Can MODO Fitness Training Offer You?
- A welcome packet full of information, meal plans, transformation tips, grocery shopping lists, detox program, food and workout journals to help you be successful.
- Nationally certified instructors trained to help you get the most out of every session by offering modifications for beginners and advanced members.
- Staff and members that support and motivate you to reach your goals.
- We are always changing our workouts to mix it up, keep your body guessing and you improving each month. We will work hard and have fun.
- Enjoy the outdoors and explore Atlanta’s premier location, Piedmont Park.
- Private “Members Only” access to cutting edge eating and workout strategies.
- Have fun and make new friends with our limited sized groups offering great networking and group outings each month with members just like you.
- Dietitian on staff to provide information and guide members to healthy eating habits.
- Fitness assessments, BMI and Body Fat Percentage, weight monitoring and one on one coaching included at no extra cost.
- Weekly review of food journals and private coaching available to get the results you desire from the program.
- Transformation program from our founder and head coach on how to lose 60 lbs and turn your body into a fat burning furnace for life. Not available anywhere else!
If you have a comment or question, email us at email@example.com. We would like to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and now it’s time to join us. Don’t wait another minute!
Committed to your success,
Certified Metabolic Trainer
Our Guarantee in Writing:
We hold classes in Piedmont Park located in Midtown Atlanta, GA several times a day. Please contact us for more pricing and schedules at 404-731-3319 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.